Pet owners are aware of the joys of animal companionship. Your four-legged pals make your life so much brighter, and that alone is enough reason for you to take an animal in, but one has to know that raising a pet comes with serious responsibilities. One of the biggest challenges of pet ownership is preventing your animal from running away or getting stolen. Fortunately, modern technology has provided solutions for this in the form of pet trackers.
Animals have a way of getting themselves into trouble. To prevent a dangerous situation from getting worse, more and more pet owners have started to invest in pet trackers. These devices are equipped with GPS technology that assists owners on how to find missing pet. Others also use it to check on their pets while they’re away from home. But how would you know which one’s the best?
The Best GPS Pet Tracker of 2018
Finding the perfect GPS tracker for your pet can be overwhelming, but if you’re looking for a reliable device that won’t break the bank then Trackidog will suit all your tracking needs.
Trackidog is one of the newest players in the pet tracker market. But don’t let that turn you away from this amazing device. It packs a punch despite its small size. Trackidog is a GPS/GSM tracker with all the features you’ve always wanted to see on a GPS device. Other than real-time location information and emergency alerts, Trackidog provides you a way to keep your pet safe always within line of sight through the geo-fencing feature, which allows pet owners to set certain parameters and be alerted the second their pet goes outside the area.
Scroll down for the videos
- Set a virtual safety zone. Create a virtual fence to receive alerts whenever your pets leave the designated area. You no longer have to worry about losing sight of your four-legged pals.
- Lightweight. At just 3/4 of an ounce, Trackidog is a handy device that you fit right in your dog’s collar.
- Worldwide coverage. Trackidog provides you with the tools to track down your dog anywhere in the world.
- 3 layers of tracking technology. With 3G cellular coverage, 2-Way Wi-Fi communication, and Bluetooth technology, you can now track your dog even when they’re indoors or outdoors.
- Smart alerts. Get smart alerts and notifications so you can check the status of your pet. You may also alert contacts with the tracker’s SMS button.
- Long battery life. Enjoy up to 96 hours of battery life with your Trackidog device.
Why get a tracking device with your microchip?
Microchipping your pet is a legal requirement for most countries. It allows veterinarians and rescue centers to identify the owner by reading the 15-digit microchip. But if you’re in the process of searching for a missing dog, microchips won’t be able to assist you.
Dog trackers like Trackidog are useful because they give users the option of tracking their dogs in real time. It is a life-saving device that comes in a convenient size. So if you want to keep your dog safe, get a Trackidog today!