Last updated: September 5, 2017
Your privacy is important to TRACKIDOG.
This Privacy Statement is incorporated by reference into the TRACKIDOG Terms of Service. This Privacy Statement was developed so you know how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your information. Please read through this Privacy Statement to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices. If you have any questions, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter to the address set forth at the end of this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement describes the treatment of information TRACKIDOG collects on the website where this Privacy Statement is posted and from certain of our products and applications.
Websites of our affiliates may be governed by privacy practices different from those set forth below. We encourage you to check the privacy statement of each related website you visit. In addition, users of certain of our products and applications are provided with privacy statements that are specific to those products and applications — in those instances, those privacy statements supplement and should be read in conjunction with this Privacy Statement.
1) TRACKIDOG assures that the acquisition, processing and usage of personal data will be handled strictly in accordance with all data protection legislation.
2) The user understands that TRACKIDOG is only able to provide its services if the user agrees to the storage and processing of personal data.
3) Position data can be used as the basis for offering additional services. In this context, data may also be disclosed to partners of TRACKIDOG. Anonymous position data can also be used by TRACKIDOG to store, process and pass on to third parties information about circumstances which are significant for navigation purposes and associated purposes (including, among other things, traffic volume).
In any case, user data and position data will only be passed on to third parties if this is required for legal reasons or if these third parties perform services or actions on behalf of and for TRACKIDOG, such as the operation of the TRACKIDOG platform on third-party servers.
4) TRACKIDOG may use automatic communication systems like e-mail for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities. However, users may also choose to block any contact made for marketing purposes.
5) After registering on the TRACKIDOG platform, users can create and edit their own profile.
6) Furthermore, users might have the opportunity to share information within their own network of friends and groups at TRACKIDOG. The user will be able to select privacy settings to determine which information he would like to share and exchange with his friends and
7) After registration of the user, TRACKIDOG uses so-called cookies which identify the user for the duration of his visit to the platform and allow him to be recognized when he revisits the platform in the future. A cookie of this type is saved on the user’s computer. The user can change the settings on his computer to remove such cookies or enable usage of the platform without cookies.
8) TRACKIDOG is entitled to change these data protection terms within the limits of the statutory data protection legislation. TRACKIDOG will announce any changes to this declaration. The user has the opportunity to reject any changes in writing, whereby an e-mail is sufficient.
In these cases TRACKIDOG may cancel the provision of services for the user.
9) Provided the user has agreed to this during the registration process or at a later stage, TRACKIDOG may send a newsletter to the user during the period of the agreement containing information relating for example to the topics of support, technical information and other information about the scope of the utilized services, possible upgrade options and other information relating to the operation of the TRACKIDOG platform. A corresponding link is provided in every newsletter which allows the user to cancel the newsletter at any time.
10) This agreement can be terminated at any time without specifying reasons by contacting
TRACKIDOG in writing at
450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1408.
New York, 10123 NY
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, phone number, or birthday. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using the Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Service or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at email@example.com.
If you are from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.